Trump Vs. Clinton: Total Annihilation Trump Vs. Clinton: Total Annihilation

...and the Independents battle it out. Good work. Just when i thought the democrats would destroy everything Trump, even in death, kills her

Obama is A black Obama is A black

This was terrible, disgusting, would be very offensive to most black people. I'm not black, but it made me very uncomfortable. Fantocan's review is right. Furthermore, Newgrounds doesn't have a headquarters building. It's not some big company either. It's owned by Tom Fulp, and I'm pretty sure he manages his site from his house. What happened to Newgrounds while I was gone!?

Pikmin Tree Pikmin Tree

Best Pikmin animation I ever saw

Wickebine Kigyouden Wickebine Kigyouden

Although this game showed occasional signs of unpolishedness, honestly, I'm hard-pressed to find a moment that I didn't enjoy playing Wickebine. I did play the download version (I prefer to own things) and although Wickebine's running speed is slow, her blade moves just fine far as I can tell. This game is short (for those reading reviews) if you sit and just play it, and one could probably get through the final dungeon within a day. You get sub-weapons in the game with various elemental attributes and ranges that you may choose per your liking. They can be charged by holding D, but you will acquire the Auto-Battery, which allows you to charge automatically without D! There are enemies throughout the dungeon, and there are few opportunities for annoying pitfalls. The bosses are well done, with the exception of a handful of attacks that could've been made a bit more powerful IMO. There is not much talking to people and collecting, etc, it is mostly just going through dungeons.
s
All in all, I haven't enjoyed a flash game this much since Phoenotopia. There were a few small glitches apparent but none of them provided any impediment to gameplay at all and I did not find any faults worthy of taking off rating. I've completed the final dungeon, but unlocked the post-game "Victoria's Secret" XD. I'll play it some time soon!

Return to Riddle School Return to Riddle School

Great job. Not much to say as far as reviews go, but I think the game could've been a bit longer. I loved the Riddle series.

Dogar: doge + agar Dogar: doge + agar

This is not bad. I just want to know how you can create an account.

The powerups are cool. I've only gotten Shield and Bomb, though.

Bejeweled Twist - Stratamax Bejeweled Twist - Stratamax

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet

The remix is nice!

Insider tip:If you listen closely to the original song,you can realize that it's a remix of part of the Bejeweled 2 music suite:3

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Hmm . . . interesting. I haven't played Bejeweled 2 but that's pretty cool. Perhaps it's time to venture, eh?

Thanks for the review

Hypothetical Pepper Hypothetical Pepper

lol

I love it.I seem to be finding boring things funny.......

Eilios responds:

Thanks =3

The Never-Ending Crap Song The Never-Ending Crap Song

lol

Is he pooping?

THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER EEEEEEEEEEEENDS......

Kefka Palazzo Kefka Palazzo

Kefka is the most badass Final Fantasy villain. His laugh though... gr8 rt though

Thank You Mr. Iwata Thank You Mr. Iwata

Yes. Finding out yesterday killed my mood...

Random Comic Random Comic

Fail lol

Can I feature this as a fail in PUTH?