Trump Vs. Clinton: Total Annihilation Trump Vs. Clinton: Total Annihilation

...and the Independents battle it out. Good work. Just when i thought the democrats would destroy everything Trump, even in death, kills her

Obama is A black Obama is A black

This was terrible, disgusting, would be very offensive to most black people. I'm not black, but it made me very uncomfortable. Fantocan's review is right. Furthermore, Newgrounds doesn't have a headquarters building. It's not some big company either. It's owned by Tom Fulp, and I'm pretty sure he manages his site from his house. What happened to Newgrounds while I was gone!?

Pikmin Tree Pikmin Tree

Best Pikmin animation I ever saw

GTA For Kids GTA For Kids

Even though I never played GTA before, I found this HILARIOUS!!! The idea was quite creative! Make a sequel!

Sonic RPG eps 9 - Trailer Sonic RPG eps 9 - Trailer

It's about time you took the series off of hold :) I'm glad you gave up sprites.

Mario and the Penguin Mario and the Penguin

This is definitely not the fake flash.Great job.

Ness' Last Hope Ness' Last Hope

I agree.The legend shouldn't die.I'm 14,and I beat EarthBound.The game is 3 years older than me,but so what?I played it on an emulator,and loved it.From what I hear,the game wasn't re-released due to the music's and enemies' copyright infringement.So?Can't we make an exception for retro games?

Earthbound: Pokey Returns Earthbound: Pokey Returns

this was really great.Only thing I don't understand is why Everdred,Mr. T.,and Mr. Saturn kept walking through the living room.Nonetheless,it's a great flash!

Sonic vs. Shadow 2: T.C. Sonic vs. Shadow 2: T.C.

Really fun to watch.Keep more animations coming!

Bob and Phil - Ep. 1 Bob and Phil - Ep. 1

This was not well animated,but the joke is hilarious :) I liked it.

BucketofDemons responds:

Thank you for understanding my humor and I know my animation is a bit dodgy I needed to practice my jumping from one side of the screen to the other and it was a bit rushed as it only took a day to complete but i needed to practice this I will make a better one and send the link to you if you would like